The other one - SL

Woottt woottt

Masih berdegup
Masih bernadi
Masih jauh kaki melangkah
Makin dekat usia 
[ 🐧🐧🐧 ]

Berbaki dua paper
 Yoshhhh
🐧
[Fainee, falling in love with penguin... 🐧🐧🐧 ]

Raikan sempena setahun disini
Malam 17 Aug 2016
πŸ˜‡πŸŽˆ

Closing Ceremony In pro 2016
First and last join
InsyaAllah
πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†
27 Aug 2016
11 Golds
1/2 Silver ( forgot already πŸ˜… )

Alang2 singgah Yun konvo
Kite snap memori disini
Takde pape pun
πŸ‘­
Join this
Will be on 30 Sep 2016
Zombie will run with you
[ I don't like Scarry horror movie but I "terjoin" tanpa fikir zombie itu apa sebenarnya...
Dah register
"Oh meyhhh, that scarry one? 
Will I have brave left enough for this upcoming? "
😣😰😣😷😣 

My view
I love this spot
My another Chillax that I found on 6 Sept 2016
Lul, just few hours before...


My brothers...
On Gun's Konvo
May Allah protect them
Day and Night
Ameennn
😘🌸🌈🌸

Kerom.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS