Final Exam


Salamunalaikum...

I'm happy with what I know and I still can smile what is going happen tomorrow and the next day. I'm mood in the final exam. Still exciting wanna to back home. But still wondering how about my paper will be look like what. Either they kill me or I died earlier before exam paper. Still have two papers more.

Life is about many things. It's not like you wish to be happy forever in secret garden.
    'You just have to open your heart to anyone even to strangers.' As well to me, typing is easier than to do it. *Smile*

Sometimes, we are strong, even very strong to face what's happening around us. BUT, of course. We are weak and weaken to face something when we thinking back. BUT ALSO, we are very blessed to be a Muslim. It's enough to think He at all the times either in happy or bad situation. *Smile again*

This semester... I met with a new friend that I don't want to lose her... She's like my best friends, Arasso. Arasso, I missed you so much. I love her so much... * I want to tight myself in herself. Big Smile K *

If I'm not mistaken, I will be in as a practical student after a year from now... Hope it will going smoothly as schedule.

To all who know me well, all the best in your life here and here after. Keep changing to be a better person.

My paper said to me " Do not look at me like I can't be understand at all. " Peace to the paper.


*paper 'change to' heart *

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS